Tony is a senior strategic advisor, operations, and growth strategy executive with more than 25 years of experience with international industrial technology manufacturing companies. He has a track record of consistently delivering commercial and operational improvements that result in increases in sales performance, revenue growth, and EBITDA expansion through strategy deployment, continuous process improvement, talent development, and cultures of high performance.
As a commercially strong General Management Executive, Tony has led teams for public, private, family, and Private Equity owned organizations. He has consistently applied Lean Manufacturing Tools to both the production floor and commercial processes for improved operating margins, working capital efficiency, and accelerated revenue growth.
Tony is respected for diplomatic and motivational leadership in fast-paced and dynamic international environments. He has led teams throughout North and South America and worked closely, and collaboratively, with teams in Europe, Japan, and China.
Tony lives in Northern Kentucky with his family. In his free time, he enjoys being active in his kids activities, recreational sports, cooking, and frequent backyard barbecues.
Tony holds an MBA from Capital University in Columbus, OH and a BS in Electrical Engineering from the University of Dayton in Ohio.
- Revenue Growth Acceleration
- Strategy Development, Deployment, & Execution
- P&L Management and Development
- Methodical and Systematic Sales Process Leadership
- New Product Innovation, Development, and Commercialization
- Merger and Acquisition Integration
- Continuous Improvement
- Lean Practices
- Transformational Change Management
- Leadership Development
- Employee Engagement
- Domestic and Global Channel Management
- IIoT / Industry 4.0
- Industrial Technology & Digitalization