Management, Engineering & Technology Consulting
We are the middle market international industrial champions’ management consulting partner. We provide business strategy, technology and innovation, and operational excellence support, in the world of advanced manufacturing and international supply chain.
President and Chief Executive Officer
For the past 25 years, Yannick has successfully developed and executed complex global expansion strategies throughout Germany, China and the U.S. for a German based global Mittelstand company renowned for its advanced manufacturing operations. He possesses a profound and unique knowledge of global and international business, industrial best practices and excellence in advanced manufacturing, industrial engineering, logistics and multi-national supply chain management. In his most recent role as Chief Operating Officer, Yannick established and managed regional production and logistic centers in China and North America for a leading German based, international industrial technology company.
Chief Marketing Officer
Anne’s extensive leadership experience in business strategy and development has earned her a premier transatlantic business network in various industries, and a keen understanding of the cultural and economic intimacies of both Europe and the U.S. She has successfully helped French, German and European companies launch and grow in North America as well as US companies in Europe. She serves as an advisor to corporate executives seeking to grow their business across the Atlantic. Anne´s vast experience spans 25 years across various industries including aerospace and global transportation, leading transatlantic business organizations and lastly as a successful entrepreneur.
Click on Location For Details
Altix Headquarters, Cincinnati, Ohio
Altix Northeast USA
Altix Southeast USA
Daniel Wachter is a strategic, entrepreneurial P&L growth driver and turnaround expert who builds cross cultural, functional as well as geographical alignment to ignite global transformation for profitable commercial growth.
Kevin Begley is a seasoned advisor with CPA & CGMA certifications and over 45 years of experience in the public accounting arena; spending 31 of those years with a “Big 4” firm in New York City, Dallas & Cincinnati.
CULTURE & VALUES
Integrity: we are a trusted partner who:
- Leads by example, upholding the highest professional standards and complying with all applicable laws and regulations
- Acts in the best interest of our clients and maintain our clients’ confidence
- Delivers sound advice and independent perspectives
Performance: we have a champion’s mindset and are driven by a passion to:
- Master complex projects and situations to achieve outstanding results and deliver value for our clients, our partners, and our firm
- Transmit the knowledge and mastery of our seasoned industry partners
- Accelerate our clients’ learning curve
Sustainability: we build enduring relationships and we:
- Embrace respect and diversity of background, knowledge and skills
- Amplify our client’s capabilities for sustainable growth
- Deliver seamless, consistent, best-in class resources around the world