6402 Thornberry Ct
Mason, OH 45040
Greater Cincinnati, USA
INDUSTRY 4.0 IN ACTION
In partnership with the European-American Chamber of Commerce and Modula USA, Altix Consulting co-organized the EACC TRANSFORM: INDUSTRY 4.0 Symposium: understanding the pillars of automation and digital transformation: PEOPLE – PROCESS – TECHNOLOGY.
On October 13th, 150 industry leaders joined in person at the new Modula USA factory in Franklin Ohio, to learn, exchange, see best practices in action, and interact in dynamic and inspiring breakout sessions.
- Host: Antonio Pagano, CEO Modula Inc
- Keynote speaker Dr. Jay Lee, Vice Chairman & Board Member of Foxconn, Member of the World Economic Forum Global Future Council on Advanced Manufacturing and Production.
- Yannick Schilly, President & CEO Altix Consulting – Panel Moderator
- Phillipe Garnier, CEO & GM Safran Landing Systems
- Paco Tello, VP of North America Operations Perfetti Van Melle
- Manuel de la Torre, Maintenance Control – Engineering Mubea
- Kevin Eustace, Senior VP & GM Siemens Digital Industry
- Factory Tours
Dr. Jay Lee is Vice Chairman and Board Member of Foxconn Technology Group. Currently, he is on leave from the University of Cincinnati, where he is Ohio Eminent Scholar and L.W. Scott Alter Chair Professor. Dr. Lee is a Founding Director of the Industrial AI Center as well as the NSF Industry/University Cooperative Research Center on Intelligent Maintenance Systems. His new book on Industrial AI was published by Springer last year.