Ramesh is a senior consultant with over 20 years of leadership experience with multinational giants such as GE Aviation, Cummins and Carrier Corporation, designing and executing supply chain, logistics and product strategy for automotive, industrial, aerospace, transportation and retail industries across Asia, Europe, South America and the US.
As a change leader, Ramesh has managed numerous global strategic and continuous improvement initiatives across full spectrum of supply chain activities – strategic sourcing, procurement, inbound logistics, compliance, supply side risk management, manufacturing operations, quality, demand management, inventory planning, distribution center logistics, network design, supply chain technology, new product introduction and channel capability development.
Ramesh is a bibliophile, loves experimenting with cooking and enjoys outdoor activities with his family.
Ramesh is Six Sigma Black Belt certified, holds an MBA in Supply Chain Management & Finance from Michigan State University, US, and a Mechanical Engineering degree from Mahatma Gandhi University, India.
- Six Sigma & Lean Program Deployment
- Strategic Sourcing & Procurement
- Demand Management & Forecasting
- Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP)/ Integrated Business Planning (IBP)
- Materials Management & Inventory Optimization
- Supply Chain Analytics
- Supply Chain Network Design & Optimization
- Distribution Logistics
- Manufacturing Operations
- New Product Introduction (NPI) & Product Lifecycle Management (PLM)
- AIAG Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP) & Production Part Approvals Process (PPAP)