Lucy is a senior consultant with 25+ years of leadership experience leading supply chain redesign, expansion and productivity projects for Procter & Gamble, Coty, and multiple SMEs.
Lucy’s experience across sourcing, manufacturing, distribution and business planning for multinational industry leaders allows her to quickly understand the interdependencies inside the firm and opportunities with external partners. Lucy works collaboratively to implement a mix of proven tools and innovative supply chain solutions tailored to serve the particularities of the business needs.
Lucy strives in complex environment that needs simplification, helping develop and manage organizations in high-complexity, rapid-change environment and bringing creative and effective solutions that amplifies the strengths of the organization.
Lucy is a Black Belt, Six Sigma certified. She holds an MBA in Health Care Management from the University of Texas, a Bachelor of Science in Industrial Engineering from the University of Puerto Rico and numerous professional certifications and awards.
Lucy is bilingual, fluent in English and Spanish, and she lives with her family in the Cincinnati region of the United States.
- Operations Management, Value Stream / JIT
- Production / Manufacturing / ERP
- Inventory Management
- Innovation – Program Management
- Global and Regional Leadership, Organization Design
- S&OP, Go to Market
- Integration of Acquisitions, Divestitures
- Market Logistics / Customer Integration
- Supply Base Management, Contract Manufacturing/Suppliers
- SAP / ERP System Qualifications